We just wanted to say thank you for your continued support. Although things have changed tremendously in our worlds, we’re able to come back from vacation refreshed and renewed. As a result, we’re making a few changes around here:
- Podcast Frequency: we’ve decided that a weekly or bi-weekly podcast is important to release on consistent days. So we’ll be recording on Wednesdays and releasing on the weekend. We may even record two or three one week to cover something interesting. Keep our feed plugged in!
- Podcast Length: our TWiT-style 2-hour broadcasts will probably still exist, but there will be less of them. Your feedback has told us shorter shows FTW, so we’re going to focus on that: more shows, less length. (there’s a joke in there somewhere)
- Blog: our blog has been more or less a placeholder for the podcast. We realize that most of you have no reason to visit it and that’s a shame, because we’d like to hear more from you. So we’re working on creating content worth reading on vexedtech.com, including more reviews and information relating to what we discuss in the podcast.
- Show notes: consider them gone–if there’s a link we want to share from the show, we’ll add it, otherwise you’ll get a general synopsis of the episode.
- Sponsorship: we’ll have some and we’ll still take donations, thank you very much.
So you may be asking yourself, “when does all this madness take effect?” The answer is, “just in time for the holidays.” Expect to see changes over the next few weeks. Check back often and feel free to leave feedback to this post–we want to hear from you.
Thanks again for supporting us over the years. We look forward to seeing some of you at CES and Macworld in January 2011–look for more interesting shows coming from that.